Kimball Kisses. This is how Fay "sneaks" out of bed. She wraps up in the blanket and slinks out of bed like an inch worm, or she puts the blanket over her head like a ghost - it somehow negates her accountability. Kimball, our little charmer
The blankets! My sister and I used to crawl under blankets past our parents' room to watch early morning cartoons...but one of us had to be the "daring" one to dash quickly back and forth (in front of their door) to retrieve the blankets from the hall closet in the first place!
2 comments:
such cute pictures! I am so glad ur going to blog. Just remember everything you do or is done 2 you is a story. More more more pictures!
The blankets! My sister and I used to crawl under blankets past our parents' room to watch early morning cartoons...but one of us had to be the "daring" one to dash quickly back and forth (in front of their door) to retrieve the blankets from the hall closet in the first place!
Post a Comment