Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More to come...soon!...

Well, I have much more to catch up on but it is too late tonight. I'll give it my best tomorrow but you may not have faith in my ability to keep my blog updated since my last post 2 months ago. I'm going to not make it private so people with links to my blog can actually see that it is updated. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully no more random comments from people I don't know!

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Good luck!

Heidi said...

You can always make it so that you get to authorize each comment before they are posted.

Oh..And thanks!

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah you updated. You're kids are getting so big!! I can't wait for more =)

Emily Nice said...

I'm very happy that you are writing things in your blog, it doesn't matter if they are past things or today things, its just fun to be able to see a little into whats going on! I wouldn't worry about random people, you meet random people everyday in your life (at the store, on the street, etc).

It was sure fun to spend a little time with you. Hope you come again soon!

Carrie Jones said...

good to "see" you again, Mandy! You and your family are so beautiful!