Friday, May 28, 2010

A park outing


Kimball's prayer:

Dad prompt: Dear
Kimball: Dear
Dad: Heavenly Father
Kimball: Father
Dad: Thank Thee
Kimball: Park
Dad: and thank Thee
Kimball: Park
Dad: Please Bless
Kimball: Park
Dad: Help us
Kimball: Go Park...

When Fay prays he leans his head over to give her "park prompts." She can rarely make it through her prayer without breaking out in laughter.


It is uncommon for us not to have some park time each day. It is the highlight of the kids' - especially Kimball's day.

We usually go to the park after Kimball's nap so the moment I walk into his room to rescue him from his crib, he says, "I'n (I'n = I want to) go to park"

This is Fay's BGFF: Best Girl Friend Forever, Isabel. Fay adores her and she is the sweetest thing! We have missed her this week since we have been sick!

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I still cant get over how big the kids are they are so cute. im so glad you can update your blog now.

Smart Helm said...

Man that is one cute baby! I think I need some park time too. Maybe I better find some kids to go with me. Too bad I'm not closer to you!

JACK-A-JAME? said...

I love the prayer and I cant believe how big julia has gotten. SO CUTE!

Sarah Jarvis said...

That prayer is so cute and sounds rather familiar. Yay for parks! I am so glad we can take our kids outside and do something fun and free. Now I just wish we lived closer, so we could do it together... :-)

Jen said...

I just want to kiss those cute cheeks! Kimballs prayer is awesome. he and bryce would be fast friends!