Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ice cream lover

Fay has been having a hard time staying in her chair at the dinner table. She finally finished her dinner tonight after several reminders to stay in her chair. I set her dessert down on the table and said "Now, Fay, if you get down from the table, that means your done, and I'll clear your bowl." To which she replied, "Mom, why would I get down from ice cream>"

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Like father like daughter, right? She must have inherited her love for ice cream! Thanks for the update!

Montana at the Helm said...

So funny! We have the same problem with Gage staying seated during a meal. Must be the age.

txparkinsons said...

no one ever said children are stupid! the problem is that they're smart!

Smart Helm said...

I LOVE ice cream. I totally understand :-)

malinda said...

I am trying to be more technologically savy...and was so happy to see your cute little family in my learning! Oh what miracles come after faith and following the plan. I remember when it was just Mandy. And then I remember when it was Many and Mitch. And now look at the beautiful children you have. They grow so fast! So happy for you! Love and miss you! Malinda :)