That is awesome!
Oh my! So fun! Can we do this when we come to visit? :-)
Oh man that is amesome!! I love how Kimball looks scared but maybe he is like kade and was just making growling sounds. kade's bubble baths are way weak compared to this.
Jamie -the secret to bubbles is jets. I hardly use any soap but as long as the jets are on - they keep multiplying.
Those are such great shots! they made us laugh and laugh. So glad we got to wittiness the real thing!!
So funny! We love all the new updates!!! :0)
How fun. Cute kids having fun. My favorite kind of pictures.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is awesome!
Oh my! So fun! Can we do this when we come to visit? :-)
Oh man that is amesome!! I love how Kimball looks scared but maybe he is like kade and was just making growling sounds. kade's bubble baths are way weak compared to this.
Jamie -the secret to bubbles is jets. I hardly use any soap but as long as the jets are on - they keep multiplying.
Those are such great shots! they made us laugh and laugh. So glad we got to wittiness the real thing!!
So funny! We love all the new updates!!! :0)
How fun. Cute kids having fun. My favorite kind of pictures.
Post a Comment