Monday, March 19, 2012

Valentines Cookies and Ode to Abbie

Decorating Cookies with Emma and Abbie. We finally got together with the Metges after way too long! We had so much fun. We only live about 45 min. away from each other but getting together is not as easy as we would like.

I feel like we should have an individual post for Abbie. Julia is in love with Abbie (who isn't?) Julia asks me almost daily if she can go to Abbie's house. Her prayers used to consist of thanks for Jesus and Abbie. Now if I prompt her "thank you for our family" she'll convert it to "thank you for Abbie." I want to say now that the weather is warming up we'll get together more often but both Michelle and I are in the last couple months of our pregnancies so it still may not be that easy.

No comments: