Saturday, September 6, 2008

We left Monday morning to return to UT, after being spoiled by Melanie. We passed the billboard advertising the ghost town, Callico, and on a whim decided to stop. It wasn't the middle of the night for a change, so why not! I guess we could consider it a celebration of Mitch's completion of the murals - a huge accomplishment. We had a great time and were in need of a spontaneous adventure.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

What good parents u are! Ours never stopped. They were just intent on getting home. I miss Fay!
So.. when are u going to Utah again? :)

Emily Nice said...

Cute pictures! There are tons of places I've always meant to stop by and never have. Good for you to enjoy the journey! Are you going to Jamie's wedding?
SWSIC nope wdnqrz!

Matt said...

Hooray! The mural is finally done! Congratulations!