
Charles and Josh (Wade's son).



The wedding cake I and really, the rest of my family in some form or other, made for Charles and Tina. Mitch ended up staying up all night working on the cake with me the night before the wedding. This wasn't the originally planned cake, but I encountered a few problems and this is what it evolved into. Mitch had never touched an icing bag in his life but, being the true artist that he is, after a couple of test runs on waxed paper, piped the beautiful scrolls on the sides of the cake. Thanks to him and the rest of my family for watching my children and letting me tear up Mom and John's house while it was in progress. It actually tasted good!
5 comments:
Man.. the talents in ur family! Come and visit me again so it rubs off on me!
WOW that is a beautiful cake. I know Jamie wants you to do hers, but is worried about asking you =)
Man I love the cakes that you make!!! Oh man i just read Em's comment. Yes I want you to do my cake I've told you that for years but I don't think I will because you have your hands full and I don't even know if you are coming. You will be my honorary cake maker. I hope everything is going good with you guys. I miss you all
masterfully done M&M!
it was BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment