

Yes, everything is Fay's around here... I realize its a rather boring title after the 8th Fay's something title. I guess thats the way it is with the little ones - as long as they don't know they're the ones running the show then its okay. Good thing she is so cute and so much fun!
I don't know why this is the "Farm House" and not just the house but Fay's imagination is growing all the time. I get such a kick out of her funny little personality.
2 comments:
I really like that picture of her seriously working on the house.
I miss Fay... probably just because the few times I've seen her she liked me... what can I say.. I like people that like me. I like YOU! And love ur blog.
Darn Melanie left a comment before me! Melanie should've commented on the house being structurally sound, but as she didn't, with my limited civil engineering expertise, I don't know if the farm house would withstand an earthquake. Just FYI :) (ps do you have earthquake drills at your house? that would be fun!)
Post a Comment