Thursday, November 6, 2008

A note on daylight savings...

So we're all friends here - which means two things... First of all I can admit that this past Sunday was the second time in the short three years we've been married, that we've shown up to church an hour early. Probably the only reason we didn't the year in between is because that was when we were living at the Wilson's and Carolyn reminded us. Second, you can all take it upon yourselves to warn the Warners the day before, or even the morning of (just remember we are on Pacific time) when it is daylight savings. Thanks!

6 comments:

Emily Nice said...

I guess its ok to come to church an hour early, but it makes me wonder what happens to you in the Spring :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! We have done that once. I was so mad that I had missed an extra hour of sleep! We will have to remind each other!

Marianne said...

Yeah! I love to see what's going on in your life! Your kids are darling!!

tellefamily said...

I'm thinking this blogging thing is a Grandma's dream technnology!!! I'm loving it!!

Bethanie said...

That happened to us in April. We came to church an hour late. We thought is was strange that church had already started, but we go in while they were singing ( what we thought was the opening song) and then after the prayer everyone got up and started to leave. Those on the stand laughed and laughed at our confused faces.

Courtney said...

just laughing outloud.
it's talent.