the first one of fay is a little silly, but still cute. Is she pointing to her armpit in the next one? Kimball sure looks cute and happy. hope to get to see you guys sometime soon. Fay can come and make hollyhock dolls anytime she wants!
Your kids are so adorable. I love the pictures. Fay looks so pretty and grown up and Kimball looks so much like her. I never thought so before. I can't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks. Yeah!
9 comments:
the first one of fay is a little silly, but still cute. Is she pointing to her armpit in the next one? Kimball sure looks cute and happy. hope to get to see you guys sometime soon. Fay can come and make hollyhock dolls anytime she wants!
Your kids are so adorable. I love the pictures. Fay looks so pretty and grown up and Kimball looks so much like her. I never thought so before. I can't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks. Yeah!
You know, I'm closer than Emily. You can stay at my house on the way through to her... oh, and Mitch's family too :-).
You can tell that your kiddo's are full of personality. They have more to offer then just a cute mug. I love it!
I can't believe how much they have grown up. Great pics I like how they are laughing and smiling in all of them. Hey when are you due?
Those are great pictures! Your kids sure are cute and growing so fast!
What a cute niece and nephew I have! So glad we got to see you guys this summer!
I bet it was hard to decide which ones to choose. You have so many great ones! Super cute.
Whenever Bethany takes a picture with Connor she always looks like she is mauling him, I love that Fay is a little more gentle!
Adorable little mugs. What more can I say!
Post a Comment