wow so cute! they are still little kids, but i can't believe how much they change everytime I see them. Do you have one of your whole family?
Those are pretty cute! I like the one where Fay looks like she's strangling Kimball and he's laughing :-)
I was wondering if you had a family picute too. I think they look a lot a like.
I still think I have the cutest grandkids in the world! DO you have a family picture? We sure need an updated one - Maybe in November - otherwise it will be out of date again!
I loved the kids pictures!!! love, Sister Martin
They are adorable Mandy!! How are you? Isn't motherhood so fun?! With lots of craziness too ha!ha!I'd love to hear from you. Luvs.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow so cute! they are still little kids, but i can't believe how much they change everytime I see them. Do you have one of your whole family?
Those are pretty cute! I like the one where Fay looks like she's strangling Kimball and he's laughing :-)
I was wondering if you had a family picute too. I think they look a lot a like.
I still think I have the cutest grandkids in the world! DO you have a family picture? We sure need an updated one - Maybe in November - otherwise it will be out of date again!
I loved the kids pictures!!!
love, Sister Martin
They are adorable Mandy!! How are you? Isn't motherhood so fun?! With lots of craziness too ha!ha!I'd love to hear from you. Luvs.
Post a Comment