Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall update

Well, the temperatures finally fell from the blazing 100's. We're now back to the 70's aand 80's thankfully.

I have an overgrown plant overhanging the sidewalk to the driveway that I always trip on. I've always caught myself but if finally did me in a couple of days ago... an 8&1/2 month pregnant lady trying unsuccessfully to catch her fall - not pretty - nor are my bruises and scrapes. Kinda sad nobody was around to enjoy it.

I'm so exhausted I feel like I could fall asleep anytime anywhere but when the opportunity arises, I'm so excited I can't calm down to sleep - or I start stressing about all the things I should be doing instead.

We bought a minivan! ...which created a lovely fall in our savings account figures. It is wonderful but we've never had to deal with a dealership or financing a vehicle before. Stressful. I'll post a pic as soon as I get one...ha. It is a white 2007 le toyota sienna (only 23,000 miles!).

Only 19 days until Baby is due!

7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I feel for you! I love your play on words with the title :-)

I'm thinking of you and hoping that baby hurries.

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow only 19 days until the baby come how exciting. I'm glad your fall didn't hurt the baby. So I forget what you are having. If you tell me I will send you something =) love ya

Montana at the Helm said...

Oh my goodness! That made my body hurt just thinking about you tripping over that plant. I am happy to hear it only caused some bruises.

Enjoy the van!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yeah. A van. You should come see us. You have 19 days. I promise we will make the time go by faster. :-) I am so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you are ok. I can't remember that plant but it must have grown since we were there. I finally gave Jen your blog address today, so now she can be in the know as well.

Emily Nice said...

ouch! makes me twinge to think of that. Hope you are ok! I know it must seem like forever to you but for me it seems like time has gone by so quick.

Wow a van! Hope the kids don't trash it too quick :)

txparkinsons said...

congrats on joining minivan land ... next step ... suburban!

helmhq said...

Adding to Jennys comment, maybe you are on the way to a full size van. We loved ours!