We've put off buying a new camera these last few months in hopes that the old one would surface. Mom was so generous to give us her old camera but Mitch finally really needed one for a project at work and Mom's just wasn't quite what he needed so he broke down and bought one. Of course we found the old one the next morning!
So stay tuned for some new pictures!!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Now thats funny. Well hey now you both have a camera or maybe you can take the new one back. You should have bought a new camera awhile ago I bet you would have found your old one then too. =) When are you do I forget? Love ya guys
Why is this so often the case??? Glad you found your camera though! I look forward to seeing the pictures.
I was going to say what Jamie did that you should've boughten a new one long ago. Will you return the new one?
Can't wait to see the pictures!
That is funny! That's exactly what happens. That's what happened to Emily and her phone. But it was time for her to get a new one. I'm excited for more pictures!
New Baby and new camera. Perfect.
Post a Comment