A tremendous THANK YOU!!! goes to Carrie - Mitch's sister - for taking time to do our family pictures this past weekend. As you can see, she is extremely talented.
I didn't really know what we were going to wear and had picked out a few things that matched. She came in the room, and I put all the clothing possibilities on the bed and she rifled through a few things and came up with this amazing combination of colors textures, etc that I never would have known could work so well.
We went outside and just played with the kids and had a great time. Amazing! Thank you Carrie!
Check out her website: carrieeltonphotography.com
8 years ago
6 comments:
Man, Fay is shore growing up fast! That is a pretty awesome family picture. Looks like you are all singing!
They are soooo beautiful I love her work I have looked at her blog a number of times and she is so talented.
Beautiful picutres. love it! Only problem is Fay looks way to grown up! So fun to spend a little time with you. hope to do it again soon!
darling pictures ... had fun in CA ... a little sad i missed the earthquake ...
Just looked at your blog and love all the pictures of your cute family!
Wow what a cool picture!
Post a Comment