Fay emerging from the bathroom with her guilty conscience on her sleeve:
Dad: Fay, did you wash your hands?
Fay: Yes
Dad: Why are you hiding your hands?
Fay: averting of the eyes
Dad: Let me smell your hands.
Fay: Holds up one thumb
Dad: Why did you lie to me?
Fay: I didn't lie!
Dad: Why won't you let me smell your hands
Fay: You can smell my thumb
Dad: Why can't I smell your hands?
Fay: Just a taste Dad, not the whole cake!
2 comments:
Love it. They say the funniest things, don't they? I love how they make you laugh so much! And I loved looking at your pictures again! You guys really are so beautiful!
I got your message but we are pretty much out of minutes until Friday. So I will call you then! Thanks for thinking of us. It means a lot to me.
Gage has been doing those little fibs lately. It is so funny to see what they will say to cover their lie, at least it's cute right now. In a few years not so cute!
Post a Comment