8 years ago
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Lost Camera
I still haven't given up - I'm sure there are still some dark corners and unturned junk I have not yet searched. I'm so dissapointed though. I've missed some great moments - including Fay's birthday. Maybe we'll have to upgrade sooner than we thought. A new camera would be great but there are a few other things on the priority list and we don't want to add another costly item!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I could have brought my camera to Fay's party. I'm sorry for not thinking about that!
Sorry to hear you lost your camera. And Happy Birthday to Fay I can't believe how big she is getting. Good luck on finding your camera!
I'm so sorry u lost ur camera. That is awful. I think I'm going to go download all my pictures onto my computer RIGHT NOW!
At least u are a reminder 2 everyone else. Good luck.
hopefully it will still show up! thats very frustrating. if you do get a new one make sure to engrave your name somewhere on it so if its lost it can find its way back easier...
Post a Comment