We had our ultrasound today and our baby is healthy - everything is normal. And It's a GIRL!!! She's due Nov. 2. We're so excited and feel very blessed.
The surpriseS you mean? Lets see...looks, personality, size... to name a few. Are you a wait-until-the-birth-to-find-out kinda woman? I like my surprises too - just a little earlier, I guess.
Yeah for baby girls!! That's all we know around here. :) I am impressed with your ability to have kids fairly close...I couldn't do it (mentally or physically)!
15 comments:
Congratulations! I was getting a little tired of making boy blankets :-)
Congrats! We are excited for you!
Congradulations! Any ideas on names yet, or will you wait till she greats the world?
now where is the surprise?
The surpriseS you mean? Lets see...looks, personality, size... to name a few. Are you a wait-until-the-birth-to-find-out kinda woman? I like my surprises too - just a little earlier, I guess.
How exciting! November is a great month to be born in!
Yeah that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet her.
Yeah for girls! Congrats! It is so exciting to know everything looks healthy. What a miracle. Hope you are feeling well.
Exciting new! I'm sure she will be beautiful, just like her mom and her sister.
Yeah for baby girls!! That's all we know around here. :) I am impressed with your ability to have kids fairly close...I couldn't do it (mentally or physically)!
Hey Mandy! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Yea! Congrats you guys! :D
Good for you guys - congrats to Kimball for starting to walk too!
Congratulations Mandy! I hope you are feeling good. You are a brave woman ;). Luvs.
That is awesome! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling great!
Post a Comment