Saturday, May 30, 2009

3yr.old vocabulary

This morning we were sitting around the table and Fay was trying unsuccessfully to get my attention while I was talking to Mitch. Finally she said, "Mom, don't be exsensitive."
"What does exsensitive mean", we asked her. "It means when people don't like each other." Hmmm... We think she meant insensitive - not bad Fay.

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love it. They are so fun and come up with the coolest stuff. Fay is so smart. Last night Noah drew me a map for the run and bike course for my race. So I would not get lost. I love this age and can't wait for them to play together soon!!

Jamie Pearson said...

Of course you and Mitch are going to have smart kids look at the both of you =) I want to come to sea world! Too bad I'm not staying in California longer and I could have come down. We all need to plan a reunion again. Maybe we should do it in Cali next time.

Smart Helm said...

Fay is so smart.. I know cuz she likes me and Emily :-)

Edgington Family said...

HI Mandy! It's Maria, your cousin way out in Oklahoma! So fun to see your blog and your adorable kids. Our blog is www.oklahomaedgingtons.blogspot.net...drop by any time! :) Hugs to you!

Bethanie said...

How cute!! Kids are so smart!

Emily Nice said...

way cute! wish I had something clever and cute to say on this comment, but i don't. Sorry!