Friday, April 8, 2011

Best Friends - a mother's dream

Each morning we await the new cockatoo
The sweetest thing... I feel so blessed! I love our new home for many reasons - but one of the main reasons is that we have space. I feel so much less stressed because, there is a place for everything. With less chaos, I feel the spirit more and I'm sure the children do too. While, this is not always the case, they have been enjoying each other much more lately, and it warms my heart and brings me peace.
Partners in Crime... I told the kids to go get in the car while I was gathering a few last things. When I came out they were buckled together chewing gum they had snitched from my purse!
I came into Fay's room to find her and Kimball tucked in the corner of the closet playing their computers.
Sometimes, when I send Kimball to his room for a time-out. I secretly hope this will happen.

4 comments:

Emily Nice said...

loving these posts! You should show some pictures of your new home so we can ooh and aww over it :)

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh mandy y our kids are so cute. I'm so glad you got into a home you love. Do we get to see pictures of it? I love how close Fay and Kimball are that must be so great.

Melissa Bunn said...

I'm loving all your posts! Congrats on a house! I'm so glad you love it so much. Your kids are getting so big. Hope to see you soon!

Chuck and Tina said...

Mandy! The house looks amazing! : ) Hopefully we can come visit soon! Fay and Kimball look like they are loving life together!!! : )