Friday, April 8, 2011

Mother Goose


Mother Goose came to visit one evening during Christmas at G&G Telle's! She was wonderful! She is actually Mom's and John's neighbor but she is practically a professional. As you can see the children were enthralled with her games, stories, poems and props from her flowered suit case. Just a couple of days ago, while looking at a Mother Goose's nursery rhymes book, Fay said, "Mom, did you know Mother Goose is real?!"



3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

oh what fun! are the kids speaking nursery rhymes? Looks so fun for all the cousins together

tellefamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tellefamily said...

Fay, I wanted you to know that I checked out all the new pictures on your Blog and loved them!! By the way...I got to talk to Mother Goose last week! I saw her planting flowers in her garden. She is such a kind lady, I like her just as much as all the kids do! I love and miss you!:) Love Grandma Telle