Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our New Home

A favorite feature of our new home is the jetted bathtub in the master bathroom. I didn't realize how little soap you need with the jets on. As long as the jets are running, the bubbles are increasing. Once, we almost lost the kids in bubbles - no joke!
Front yard snowman
Back yard snowman.


View from back patio

The snowblower's fun but I like the sweat it out, break your back, burn some calories manual snow shoveling better. It ran out of gas just when I was getting really bored - we haven't filled it since. Luckily, we didn't buy it! The previous owners left it for us in leu of "renting back" money, so they could postpone their move-out date.
1940 E. 7425 S, South Weber UT, 84405 - in case you want to mail us cookies or something...

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I haven't been able to get on to your blog since I left Seattle but I can here at work! I told Melissa I knew u'd bought a house but I think I lied. I'm so happy for you! Perhaps you should throw a housewarming party. I'm all about figuring out how to get gifts... and that's a great way, specially if you send out anouncement to out-of-towners cuz you get them in the mail :-)

Laura Beers said...

What a gorgeous house!!! I am so jealous!

Emily Nice said...

That looks very nice. How many rooms? I think its good that my house doesn't have a jetted tub...our water bill would go up too much.

now that your address is up you may have some guests...

Emily Nice said...

I also meant to say that your snowmen are very impressive!

Matt said...

Your new place looks great! Hopefully we can visit some time!