Thursday, October 2, 2008

Encounter with Giraffe

Umm... excuse me...but you have something in your nose...If you just hold still ... I think I can get it...
Fay, didn't Mom teach you ANYTHING??!
..Ohh...my...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Mandy!
You're kids are so cute!!!!
It looks like fun!
Love ya,
Karen

Smart Helm said...

K.. I finally figured out how to get onto ur blog... phew... apparently u have to kinda get around the system!
Now I can leave messages to my hearts content!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have a zoo membership? I was thinking about getting one for Philly but it is an hour and fifteen minutes away.

I guess it would be an excuse to utilize our great zoo. I have heard the San Diego one is the best though. It looks nice from your pics.

Thanks for the updates and your blog link. It is good to see you and your family updates. Blogging is very fun and a great way to keep in touch!

Love,
Anissa

Bethanie said...

Thank you for inviting me! I LOVE your pictures! I laughed so hard! I had a hard day today, but looking at your pictures helped me turn my mood around! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!