Friday, October 17, 2008

Hilarities at Home

What can I say except that this is one of my greatest joys! - Being a mom and seeing my children enjoying each other.

4 comments:

Bethanie said...

I love the part where Kimball can hardly breath he's laughing so hard. I find that my kids will laugh the hardest for each other. There is something special about brothers and sisters.

Emily Nice said...

That is soo cute! I hope he laughs that hard when Faye hits him in a few years (ie harder).

Smart Helm said...

way cute... funny that Kimball thinks being hit by his sister is so funny!
My dumb blog doesn't tell me when u've updated ur post so I haven't checked back often.. I will have to do so now.

Benica and Fam said...

Kelden wanted to watch this movie over and over again. He loved to hear the baby laugh(he has the cutest laugh!!), he kept smiling and saying baby.