

Shouldn't we all feel this way about missionary work?! We have wonderful missionaries in our ward and Fay adores them. She named her dolls after them and she compliments them on their ties. I might even venture to say they are her first crush!
Kimball is as cute as ever - in no hurry to crawl but loves to sit and play his xylophone.
5 comments:
Your kids are the cutest ever!!
So your personal babysitter said that he would watch your kids for my wedding. It was super funny he was over today visiting me since I am in SLO and I was showing him your blog and we started talking about our vegas trip. He said he would have to find help to watch two kids but he could totally handle one. he is just so great. anyways i hope things are going good for you. talk to you soon
by the way Fay looks awesome! She is totally going to be your future missionary. I don't think I have ever seen someone so young be so excited about missionary work. Too bad we can't all be like that.
I just love Fay's facial expressions. She sure doesn't hide what she feels! I think Jenny (my oldest sister) was like that with the missionaries when she was young and turned out ok :)
This picture needs to be on a poster for all ward missionaries!
Awe inspiring! (i'm going out tomorrow night with the sister missionaries- thanks fay for the boost!)
Post a Comment