Friday, October 31, 2008

Fay's new word.

Dad in the living room: Fay - no, no!
Mom enters to investigate: What are you doing, Fay?
Fay: I snote!

Snote (v): to wipe ones runny nose on the back of the couch

Daddy graciously cleaned the two little nostril tracks.

Sorry, no pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us see your cute kids and hear your funny stories.

Emily Nice said...

HI Mandy, this is response to the comment you left on my blog. I think one reason you get less comments is because private blogs don't update on the blog follower thingy. I always look on Melanie's to see who has updated, and yours says 4 weeks or something like that. I think you can report inappropriate comments to the blogging authorities. They aren't supposed to be able to mass send comments (hence the wierd word thingy that we are suppose to type in.) But I suppose it can happen! At any rate I will be more careful about checking your blog even if it doesn't say you've updated it. Your kids are sure cute, and I'm glad you didn't put snotty pictures on cause even though Fay is cute beyond reason, snot is not!

Love ya tons! Whikelli!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy!
That is so funny! It's funny the things kids will do!
I will have to add snote to my vocabulary!
Love ya,
karen

Bethanie said...

Kids are amazing. The words they make up or the tenses they add to word as they try to communicate are just genius. Thanks for sharing that cute story!

Smart Helm said...

Ick... I guess I'm just not up on my vocabulary...

I'm glad u thought it was funny and that you put it on ur blog! Can u imagine when Fay grows up and u tell her what you told the world about her bodily fluids?
Hee Hee..