Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally, a new post!

One night, I was exhausted and Fay had recently seen "Tarzan." I told her to let me hold her like a baby gorilla and we both fell asleep on the couch. It is usually quite a process to get Fay to sleep so it was a small miracle!
One of Kimball's favorite places - the oven drawer. Fay thought it looked like a good idea too!

Another favorite place if he can get to it - the shower! Even when the doors are closed, he is constantly checking them just in case they don't latch.
Happy Birthday Kimball! (January 21st - I'm a little late posting)

4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah new pictures. Happy late birthday to Kimball I can't believe he is already one that is so crazy. I wish I had passes to Sea World that must be so great and I bet the kids love it and you can go whenever you want. Thanks for sharing pictures =)

Smart Helm said...

Cute Pictures!

wr = "latep"... funny.

Montana at the Helm said...

Trouble with a child going to bed? We wouldn't know about that since our child loves bedtime, just like his Daddy does. Ha Ha! That would be the day!!!!

I relate all too well to the picture of exhausted mother and daughter sleeping.

Kimball is cute. Isn't it funny the area's of the house that they think are fun to play in!

Emily Nice said...

Maybe slightly "forbidden" places are the most fun? maybe not, but he sure is cute. I can't believe how fast they are both growing up. Happy late birthday Kimball!