I realize my last post sounded much more negative than I intended. It was a joke when I told Mitch I'd be home at 11pm and that I was a shut-in. I didn't really invite people to get ice cream with me but I did help myself when I got home.
I'm actually really loving San Diego. I'm shocked by the beautiful weather every day. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it - but I love it. We are enjoying our ward and I am getting to know people. We even began a play group at the park and joy school (homeschool preschool). It has been fun.
I will post more pictures soon. Our disk space was too low for me to download any more pics from the camera but we have cleared some space so now we should be good to go. I would do it now, but it is 2 am. I couldn't sleep so I finally got up and decided to catch up on everyone's blogs since I haven't read them for a while. I'm hoping my sleep train is about to arrive - I'm supposed to get up early but this insomnia might put a kink in my plans.
8 years ago
3 comments:
I hope you were able to get up early and exercise after all, but i know it i hard. Tell me more about joy school. Some ladies here are doing it but I don't know a lot about it. Sounds fun, though.
I am SOOOOOOO jealous about the weather. But it is getting better here. Still...
We love you and can't wait to see you all.
Oh i'm sorry to hear that you can't sleep that has to be so hard. Like Sarah I'm jealous about your weather. They predicted snow last night but it didn't come its just been raining a lot. Well i hope things are going good for you guys.
hugs
I'm glad ur settling in.. maybe now u have people that can watch ur kids for Sister (and cousins) weekend? :-)
Maybe next year u and Hiedi will be comfortable enough 2 leave ur kids and come join us.
I love joy school even though I never actually participated. I just loved learning the songs!
Post a Comment