Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seaworld






Mitch's Sister and family, The Ballif's got us Seaworld passes for Christmas. It has been so fun. The park really is amazing and we all love it.

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

What a great idea for a present!

I really like Fay's hat and her monkey backpack. It was fun to run around with Gage when he had one on. Its nice they don't look quite like a leash anymore (like Bethanie's did :-)

Shiloh said...

Your kids are so cute!!! And getting so big! I'm very jealous of the Sea World trip! How fun!

Montana at the Helm said...

Looks like you guys have been busy with fun stuff! What a great idea for a Christmas present. Gage would love Sea World.

helmhq said...

Adorable kids, beautiful mom, handsome dad, what more could you ask!
Love to see whats going on in your lives.

Emily Nice said...

Wow, that is someplace I've always wanted to go. Its got to be nice to just be able to get out and see those types of things, practically in your back yard! good times.

La Belle Belge said...

Hi there!! Look at these cute cute kids of yours! How are you little mama? Hope life is treating you well. I so wish we were neighbors...sigh. Come visit some time soon. Love to you all.