Petting zoo's are so much fun!!!
Does Fay LIKE hats? She looks so cute!
She can't stand the sun in her eyes so if its sunny - she loves hats
She can't stand the sun in her eyes and she lives in southern california... oh man thats gonna be fun. I hope you have lots and lots of hats =)
She really does love the rain doesn't she?!? You can clearly see it in that picture.
I wish it was warm enough for me to play in the rain. That sounds so fun! Hope you guys enjoyed the zoo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Petting zoo's are so much fun!!!
Does Fay LIKE hats? She looks so cute!
She can't stand the sun in her eyes so if its sunny - she loves hats
She can't stand the sun in her eyes and she lives in southern california... oh man thats gonna be fun. I hope you have lots and lots of hats =)
She really does love the rain doesn't she?!? You can clearly see it in that picture.
I wish it was warm enough for me to play in the rain. That sounds so fun! Hope you guys enjoyed the zoo!
Post a Comment