That is so cute. I love it when she gets really really loud and holds onto a note for as long as she can. I don't know how you guys keep from laughing, she is adorable
Wow, the next Susan Boyle...except much cuter! I love how she belts those notes. I couldn't help but laugh.
Hey, I remember singing those songs over and over again. I admit, its a pretty awesome song. She's a woman after my own heart!
hey ... is she a helm???? proves it ... it's a ricks thing!love yer cuties!
I need to figure out how to do the videos - it is so cool to see her personality come out!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute. I love it when she gets really really loud and holds onto a note for as long as she can. I don't know how you guys keep from laughing, she is adorable
Wow, the next Susan Boyle...except much cuter! I love how she belts those notes. I couldn't help but laugh.
Hey, I remember singing those songs over and over again. I admit, its a pretty awesome song. She's a woman after my own heart!
hey ... is she a helm???? proves it ... it's a ricks thing!
love yer cuties!
I need to figure out how to do the videos - it is so cool to see her personality come out!
Post a Comment