Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pirate Park

Every Wednesday morning we meet a group of friends at the "Pirate Park" - its unofficial name due to the theme of the toys. The kids love it and there is a very nice water feature when it is hot out.

I need to crop this one - Kimball was being so silly, peeking out of the tunnel and yelling like he was trapped.
Big sister duties

Friends Isabelle and Luke.

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I love parks like that. There is a new one u would love just down the street from me with big water sprays and everything.... just sayin :-)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a park like that, I saw them in Phoenix and thought it was so cool. I guess it isn't warm enough around here to have the water features.

I'm glad you have a regular fun park day, parks are the best!