Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sea World

Shamu Show
Bay of Play
Tea Cups. Fay was DYING to go on a ride and this was the one we could all do together and the only requirement was that the child must be able to walk and sit in the seat. Yes, Kimball CAN walk. As of yesterday, he officially has been walking more than crawling. Just in time!
Sea Lions and Egret.
Sorry you have to look at me in this one - but Kimball loved the Shamu show too! He got just as much pleasure out of the seagulls flying by as Shamu. One Seagull nearly flew into us!

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I am so excited to go and have as much fun as it looks like you guys had! YEAH for Kimball walking! Maybe MAX will make it in time as well. But I doubt it. He could learn from Kimball maybe. One more week!

Smart Helm said...

I'm jealous of all the fun ur having with those kids! Mm.. maybe if I get put on convenience leave I'll come visit u as well as all the rest of my family.

Laura Beers said...

That has to be the worst picture of me in the world. I have my mouth full of popcorn. Good thing it is an adorable picture of Fay so I won't ask you to delete the picture...hehe. Just kidding.

Emily Nice said...

that looks like way fun. Glad that you and the kids are having a good time.

Also congrats on Kimball walking, glad he did it before the new baby arives :)