We're not sure who liked Fay's bike more - she or Kimball. Ever since I was a little girl, I envied the Helm's tradition of receiving pajamas on Christmas Eve - so now that I have my own family we began the tradition this Christmas...
Christmas PJ's is there anything better? Nope but they are better when you sit around drinking mom's hot chocolate. I'm jealous of Fay's bike. I think I had that on my Christmas wishlist every year!
4 comments:
I'm jealous of the pj's, the bike, and mostly the kiss.....sigh!
I love getting pj's for christmas we had that tradition too.
When DID U UPDATE? Man.. I hate it when I miss things... Now I gotta go get caught up!
I love getting new PG's 2!
Christmas PJ's is there anything better? Nope but they are better when you sit around drinking mom's hot chocolate. I'm jealous of Fay's bike. I think I had that on my Christmas wishlist every year!
wv-porighlo (enough said)!
Post a Comment