Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing in the Rain

If you had to guess which part of Fay's outfit was new... what would your guess be??

4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love her boots. I am a big fan of my cherry boots they are so great especially here in NC where it has been raining since we got here. And I am going to guess that her boots are new.

Emily Nice said...

Didn't we get both the boots and the rain coat at REI when Jamie and I came up to visit you last year?

Smart Helm said...

I wish it would rain here so I could go play in it!

The chalk melting into the sidewalk was a cool background.

I'm with Jamie... the boots

WARNERS said...

Oh, to answer your comment Jamie - even though its a little late and you may not see this... we did get the rain gear last year but I didn't get it out til now. Thank goodness I got everything big. I forgot that you were with us - how fun.