Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love at first sight ...

This is the first year we have put our nativities out because we never really had the space before. Fay was instantly in love with them. I shouldn't have let her play with them but she was so occupied for hours, literally, that I couldn't help myself. We only had one minor casualty and then our dear friends Matt and Celeste Millett sent her an adorable magnet nativity for the fridge so we could put the real one away without a major upset. Thanks Matt and Celeste!

1 comment:

Emily Nice said...

I'm really glad Aunt Lynne made mom the wood one, because every Christmas the little kids love to play with it. I think its great that kids are automatically drawn to the real Christmas story. Our nativity scene usually ends up with everyone tightly clustered around Jesus. Super Cute!