



This year wasn't quite as adventurous as last year's cutting of the tree ourselves but this was super convenient! I left Mitch with the tree on top of the car to run back to the lot to see if we could have some spare branches and when I returned the tree was IN the car! Hastle free, no tying on top and the worries that come with it. Never mind the pine needles in our hair or that we couldn't see each other or move. 45 minutes after we left our house we had a beautiful Christmas tree in the stand, watered, awaiting decorations!
2 comments:
I love the red poinsetta's on the green tree. Looks like everyone had fun and I'm sure your car smelled nice and Christmassy for awhile :)
Impressive! Just let me say, When I still had my impreza, every year I noticed I still had needles stuck in the carpet from the last chistmas tree!
Post a Comment