Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The licking cause and santa clause


Licking rain off the door. Anything that is cold and wet - Fay cannot keep her mouth off! Even when she was a baby, ice was the ultimate bribe. Sometimes I catch her with the freezer door open licking the inside of the door, the cartons, whatever is accessible. Good thing everything is plastic! Just a couple of days ago at the grocery store, fay was "helping" me put the produce in the plastic bags. I looked away for a few seconds and when I turned back - there she was licking a head of cabbage on the shelf! I didn't buy it - am I a horrible person?!



Our ward Christmas Party's Special Guest!

1 comment:

Emily Nice said...

Thats just a good reminder that we should always wash our produce, and probably everything else! Fay is just reving up her immune system :) Cute pictures, especially like the one of Kimball.