Friday, January 23, 2009

How Fay gets her exercise

Fay's music is a daily, almost hourly part of our lives - thanks to the Ballifs for all the amazing instruments they gave Fay for her birthday.

7 comments:

tellefamily said...

How fun to see your trip pictures, the cousins and especially Fay and Kimball! (I didn't even know there were words to that song -"Fur Else" - or how ever you spell it! Fay will have to teach me! that's what I call "REAL exercise" - not that fake stationary bike stuff!!:)

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow that was sooo funny. she is sure creative who knew a toy piano would be so much fun

Montana at the Helm said...

I was just watching your little videos and Gage said "I want to see more"! He has a little keyboard like that. He runs around in circles and sings like Fay was doing. How funny!

Emily and Melanie are great. Gage still talks about them and says we are suppose to fly to Las Vegas again and go to Melanie's house.

Smart Helm said...

I wish I could understand what she was saying! That is some arobic excersize. I bet if you produced it you could get some pretty good money from those excersize peoples :-)

Bethanie said...

I'm with Aunt Nola. I always thought that Beethoven should have put words to that song.

Emily Nice said...

How fun and cute! I love her little outfit and cut hair do! I couldn't quite understand what she was saying either, but she stays pretty on pitch. If she does that long enough does she get dizy?

Jamie Pearson said...

So I have to tell you that I sometimes just watch this because it makes me laugh and then I miss you guys a lot but its just so darn cute. Miss you guys