What an amazing beach Emily introduced us to. Unfortunately we arrived as the sun was setting so we didn't have much time to explore. We packed in what we could and somehow managed to convince Fay she only needed to take a couple of rocks home, not the entire bucket full.

4 comments:
Montana de oro is my favorite place to go exploring at home and I'm so glad that you guys were able to see a little bit of it.
That red thing was so icky.. And Mitch made me help her hold it! That's why Fay and I played with the rocks :-)
I'm glad you got a picture of that red thing. What do you think it was? Its funny how dark it looks in those pictures. I know it got dark, but I didn't think it was that soon. I think we should go back some time to explore more!
I think you all need to come back and explore too. but next time when i'm there or can be with you guys.
Post a Comment