Friday, January 23, 2009

LA trip to Jamies wedding

Fay was exhausted and fell asleep in the car on the way to the beach. I was standing beside Mitch taking pictures of the beautiful beach Montana de Oro (see Emily's blog for a beautiful description) when a photographer came waking by and said nodding at Fay, there's the real picture!


Shortly after Emily and Melanie arrived from NM in LA at the temple apartments where the wedding party stayed. They were pretty simple accomodations but so convenient, cheap and fun to be together with everyone right next door or down the hall. This is the beginning of Fay's love affair with Melanie and Emily. As, you can see - its pretty hard not to fall in love with them. Here they are giving Fay "ticklies" as we call them. I'm sure she wasn't shy about giving instructions. This is Friday night - she wasn't very interested in Mitch or me again until Monday afternoon when Melanie and Emily had to leave (to finish their family vacation in NM). We had so much fun with them - they are absolutely the best people to hang out with. Thanks Emily and Melanie!

I'm sad we didn't actually get more pictures with Emily and Melanie but heres a cutie.

4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Yes they are soo great and I still can't believe you all came to my wedding you all made it soo special. Thank you thank you thank you!

Smart Helm said...

Yes, we had fun (as u read in MY blog :-) and I'm glad we got to spend some time with you!

Emily Nice said...

Don't worry, we like Fay too! It was fun to spend time with you, no matter where we go. I hope you come to sister's weekend!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Fay on Mitch's shoulder is beautiful. You should print it out or have it printed and frame it for sure.

Sounds like a fun trip!